|Double Degree in Computing and Management|
The Department offers the following scholarships and awards:
- Alan Turing Entrance Scholarship for Undergraduate Computing Students*
- Alan Turing Entrance Scholarship for Part-Time Undergraduate Computing Students*
- Edsger Dijkstra Subject Scholarship for Data Structure and Algorithms*
- Donald Knuth Subject Scholarship for Principles of Programming*
- Grace Hopper Scholarship for Hall Residents*
- John von Neumann Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance*
- E.F. Codd Scholarship for Outstanding Students#
- Leonardo da Vinci Scholarship for Overseas Academic Exchange#
- Zhang Heng Scholarship for China Placement#
- Seymour Cray Outstanding Placement Award
- Charles Babbage Final Year Project Award
* The Head of the Department will shortlist the candidates by consultation with other staff members. Selection interview might be held if necessary.
# Through departmental nomination or self-referral. In the later case, the student should fill in the Scholarship Nomination Form outlining the grounds for application (e.g. confirmed exchange offer or placement offer). Supporting documents should also be attached. The Head of Department will shortlist the candidates by consultation with other staff members. Selection interview might be held if necessary.
Exchange opportunities in the following institutions will be offered to students:
Catholic University of America (US)
Deakin University (Australia)
Jonkoping University (Sweden)
Kingston University (UK)
McGill University (Canada)
National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
National University of Singapore (Singapore)
The opportunities are subject to the Department's announcements and competition among qualified students.
For further information about scholarships and awards offered by PolyU, please visit Student Affairs Office (SAO)'s website at http://www.polyu.edu.hk/sao.