|BSc (Hons) Scheme in Computing|
For Entry with HKALE Qualifications
General entrance requirements of the University:
- E in HKALE Chinese Literature, or E in HKALE (AS-Level) Chinese Language & Culture, or D in an HKCEE language other than Chinese and English; AND
- E in HKALE (AS-Level) Use of English; AND
- E in two other HKALE subjects, or E in one other HKALE subject and two other HKALE (AS-Level) subjects; AND
- E in five HKCEE subjects.
Specific requirement(s) of the Scheme/ Double Degree Programme:
- E in HKALE Pure Mathematics or Applied Mathematics; OR
- E in HKALE(AS-Level) Mathematics & Statistics or Applied Mathematics; OR
- C in HKCEE Mathematics or Additional Mathematics.
For Entry without HKALE Qualifications
- A Diploma (with Credit), Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in Business, Commerce, Computing, any other IT discipline or the equivalent.
The Department has certain senior year places for non-JUPAS applicants. Holders of a Higher Diploma or Associate Degree with a good academic record may be given credit transfers for some subjects.