|Broad Discipline of Computing|
- Features a rich set of Electives that cover real-life applications, such as Data Mining, Multimedia and Game Programming, E-Commerce, Financial and Social Computing.
- This programme offers a study pathway option that leads to a double degree in Computing and Geomatics.
- Minor option: students can opt to graduate with a Minor in any discipline.
- Students with backgrounds in Arts, Science or Business can apply.
- Year One: fundamental knowledge, laying the foundation for university study, a taste of the broad discipline.
- Year Two: generic broadening computing skills, and basic business and management concepts.
- Year Three: strengthening computing technologies and applications in IT.
- Final Year: specialisation in different areas such as data mining, computer graphics, e-commerce, Internet computing, multimedia computing and game programming.
BSc(Hons) in Computing graduates can become programmers, system developers and software engineers, sales engineers or webmasters. Our graduates find employment opportunities in sectors such as the government, software houses, e-commerce, banking, finance, public facilities and freight forwarding.
Who should I approach for further details?
Contact Ms. Jennifer Ngai, Departmental Teaching and Learning Committee Secretary
Telephone: (852) 2766-7302
Facsimile: (852) 2774-0842