|MSc/PgD in Information Systems|
To become a Senior Certified Commercial E-Business Specialist (CCEBS) with the China General Chamber of Commerce
What is unique about this certification?
The certification is awarded by the Occupational Skill Testing and Instruction Centre of the China General Chamber of Commerce (CGCC).
Our MSc in Information Systems (MSc IS) and MSc in E-Commerce (MSc EC) are the first and only university programmes in Hong Kong, recognized by CGCC for having achieved the standard required by the certification at an advanced level.
Those who want to become Certified Commercial E-Business Specialist at junior and intermediate levels in China will need to go through a series of examinations and validations. Our MSc IS and MSc EC graduates will be exempted from all examination requirements for the certification of Senior Certified Commercial E-Business Specialist.
How can I know more about CCEBS and the China General Chamber of Commerce?
You can visit the website of:
- China General Chamber of Commerce at http://www.ccebs.org/
How can I apply?
- 2 completed official application forms chopped and endorsed by Department of Computing
- 4 pictures with name written at the back (from which 2 to be pasted on the application forms)
- 1 copy of academic qualification (i.e. copy of MSc graduation certificate or official transcript for graduates of the current year)
- 1 copy of personal identification document (i.e. passport, HKID)
- payment proof (i.e. bank receipt)
The application fee is HK$1,200. Applicants have to proceed the payment with the following details:
- China Merchant Bank Hong Kong Branch
Address: 21/F, Bank of America Tower,
12 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Business Hours: 09:30 - 16:30
Tel. no.: 31195555
- Account Name: Yao Xin
A/C No: 621299 860 3121365
Please retain the original receipt for as a proof of payment.
Interested graduates may collect the official application forms:
- In person from the Department of Computing:
PQ806, Mong Man Wai Building,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University,
Hung Hom, Kowloon.
- Via post by sending a stamped addressed envelope (HK$3.00, A4) to the Department of Computing
Application is made twice a year. Applicants should send their CCEBS application to the Department of Computing.
Application Deadline: 26 April 2013
Our office will facilitate the application process and will collect as well as endorse the necessary documents from applicants.
Application will only be accepted starting from one month before the deadline. Early submission will not be entertained.
For enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.